Private One-on-One Mentorship
One-on-one mentoring is a perfect option for you if you want to take your photography to the next level. Maybe you’d just like to get feedback on your work. Or you want some suggestions for improvement. It could be that you need some help finding and connecting with your creative vision. Sometimes it’s nice to just have some support through your photographic journey.
Sessions are tailor-made for each student, so you can choose exactly what you would like to focus on. This can include a variety of topics including but not limited to
- Location Planning and Guidance
- Post Processing
- Seeing in Black and White
- Macro Photography
- Landscape Photography
- The Business of Photography
- Social Media
The online photographic mentoring program has been designed as a service for anyone who wants photography advice, guidance and feedback on their work on an ongoing basis. Sessions take place via Skype, Google Hangouts, Zoom or FaceTime. Monthly Photographic Mentoring This online photography mentoring is for aspiring photographers of any level who would like to improve their knowledge base with monthly critiques, and/or Q&A sessions.
Is one-on-one mentoring for me?
For all levels of photographers from novice through to expert, who want regular photography advice, guidance and feedback.
- Improve at your own speed with monthly check-ins
- Online mentoring means you don’t have to attend a classroom or workshop.
- Receive support and advice from a trustworthy teacher.
- One-on-one time with Lauri
“Lauri Novak is an outstanding photographer/ photo artist.
Her work makes you stop & think. Making one say
wow that is so brilliant, beautiful,
how in the world did she see that!
She is truly a fantastic teacher giving you lifelong tools to
see things in a way you never would have imagined.
She is so easy-going, personable,
having a zest for sharing & caring.
If you get a chance to visit her work or take one of her classes
you will be so inspired & you will not be disappointed!” ~ M. Benham
- Personalized to the goals you have or monthly assignments/themes can be issued
- Guidance notes, examples and tips
- Q&A session, during which you can ask me literally anything: marketing, branding, pricing, website, social media, business, editing… you name it!
- Camera, any kind, mobile phone, film, DSLR, point-and-shoot
- Internet connection
This one-on-one process is organized as follows:
- A monthly date and time will be scheduled for a One-Hour Session
- Choose 3-5 images for review each month.
- Share your images in a private group.
Your images remain private and are only seen by your mentor unless you’re in a group mentorship, then they will be shared with the group. Lauri will discuss and go over your images with you, answer any questions you have and offer constructive feedback. Advice-based feedback is designed to help you learn and improve, enhance your confidence and realize your potential.
Mentorees will also gain access to my private community!
Ready to sign up?
- Click on the image below
- Click on the shopping cart
- Click on Add for the option you’d like
- Click on Check out
You will have the option of signing up for a 1-hour session, 6 x 1-hour sessions or 12 x 1-hour sessions. You’ll save a bit of money if you sign up for multiple sessions.